Frequently Asked Questions
Holiday Inn ExpressBaltimore at the Stadiums
Frequently Asked Questions for Holiday Inn Express Baltimore at the Stadiums
Answers to the most frequently asked questions about Holiday Inn Express Baltimore at the Stadiums.
- What are the standard check-in and check-out times for the hotel?
- Guest check in is at 3:00 pm, and check out is at 11:00 am.
- Is smoking allowed at the hotel?
- Smoking is not allowed in the hotel. Outdoor, designated smoking areas are available.
- How much do you charge for high-speed/Wi-Fi internet access?
- Standard Internet service is free for all guests.
- Do you have a fitness center?
- Our on-site fitness center is open 24 hours a day.
- Is there a business center at the hotel?
- A 24-hour business center is available at the hotel with free internet access, copying and printing.
- Does the hotel have a pool?
- The hotel has a seasonal, outdoor pool open Memorial Day-Labor Day.
- How do I get to the hotel?
- Directions can be found on our Baltimore hotel location page.
- Is on-site parking available at your hotel? Is there a fee for parking?
- On-site, self-parking is available at the hotel's gated lot at a rate of $20 per day for the first vehicle and $30 per day for additional vehicles with in/out privileges. 123 spaces are available.
- Is breakfast included in the room rate? What are breakfast hours?
- Complimentary breakfast is included in each guest's stay. Breakfast hours are Monday-Friday from 6:30 am-9:30 am and Saturday-Sunday from 7:00 am-10:00 am.
- Do you offer room service?
- Room service is not offered at the hotel.
- Will your rooms allow rollaways/cribs/playards? Is there a charge?
- Yes, we do. There is no charge for cribs. Limited rollaways are $10 per night.
- What is your cancellation/deposit policy?
- If booked directly through the hotel or hotel website, we have a 24-hour prior to arrival cancellation policy on most reservations. You must cancel by 6 p.m. Eastern Standard Time the day prior to arrival to avoid penalty. On certain reservations a special cancellation may apply. If booked through a third party, please contact the booking agent directly for cancellation policies.
- Is my ID/passport required at check in?
- Yes, a valid government issued picture ID is required for Hotel Check-in.
- Do you have connecting rooms?
- Yes, we do have limited connecting rooms. Please make arrangements in advance so your request can be accommodated.
- Do you have accessible rooms?
- Yes, we have accessible rooms. Some of these rooms include modified bathtubs with bars and added facility, hearing accessible equipment and a roll-in shower.
- How do I book a meeting or inquire about group rates?
- Please visit our Baltimore Meetings/Groups page for RFP forms.
- Are pets allowed at the hotel?
- Only service animals are permitted.